Quickly: Servo doesn't rotate with M280 P0 S100... Thermisters in JHead show 989C.

I was assembling an Itty Bitty Flex V2 and have finally gotten to the electronics/firmware.
I am not "really" learned in RAMPS 1.3/.4, Makerfarm, HICtop, etc.
My printer is HICtop Prusa i3dp08.

I believe it uses a MKS 1.3 base board which has 5 servo controller plugs, 3 thermister spots, 6 end stop spots, A11, D11, A12, D12
and an unknown connector. (And a display)

The clough42.com website "kinda" skips by saying how to connect the extruders to the boards and goes straight to firmware.
HICtop didn't supply firmware. But the firmware I got from someone that bought a HICtop and was given the firmware
shows the board as "33" not "34"... (33 doesn't handle multiple extruders and fails an arduino build.)

So I set to board as 34. The servo doesn't move. It is connected to 3 pins labeled "D11." I am going to check soldering/wiring/shorts. I believed they were done well. I was very careful.

Are there any customers that have used a MKS 1.3 board?

I went through the "unknown" configuration for HICtop and compared it line by line. The X axis homed in the wrong
direction. Which did NOT match their configuration.h, nor your configuration.h. Hmmmm.