Close

Thread: M3D Printer

Hybrid View

Hey man! So after you posted I have been working slowly bit by bit on my printer, and here is what I return with

Alright, so after some tests and stuff, THE LOWEST temperature I could even extrude at was 230 C. I went up from 200 by 5 degree increments. I am just wondering if it is safe to run at this temperature.

EDIT: I have found another error. So recently I started loading filament externally instead of internally, to make sure the device would print correctly. In the middle of a GREAT print, no errors, no nothing. It just stops, and freezes. I got these two errors that repeated in my "Spooler Log"
    There was an exception writing to the port: A device attached to the system is not functioning
    There was an exception writing to the port: The semaphored timeout period has ended

I had to execute a power cycle by disconnecting the power cable. Even before that I executed an Emergency Stop code and it didn't do anything. I'm worried that I might have broke something running at high temperatures like you said. Keep in mind, I have been printing for like 3 days on 240 C on semi big prints.
    Also, after restarting I can still print, however I am not sure if the error will occur again
    Last edited by parkbobo; 12-22-2015 at 05:19 PM.