Good afternoon everyone.
The last week or so I've been going through every thread and Youtube video I can find on the topic, and although I've gained a wealth of knowledge I'm still a bit confused on all the models, brands, etc.
I'll supply my criteria, and would be very thankful for any suggestions I could get.
  • I'd like to print with ABS.
  • I'd like a 10 x 10 x 10 build platform, but can manage with smaller dimensions.
  • I'd like a heated bed.
  • I'd prefer not to build it myself.

Obviously, with my price tag of around $1,000, I may not be able to get all that I desire; So some of the things I would like may need to be sacrificed.

I really like these models, but am more than open to hear of any options the community thinks would be recommended.
  • Flashforge Creator Pro (I've heard you can get cheaper knock offs, but that may be a walk into the unknown.)
  • Printrbot Simple Metal with Heated bed (Printrbot has a MASSIVE community, but I feel that for the price there may be better options.)
  • Wanhao Duplicator I3 (Heard they're straight out of China, with customer service that resembles a shit in a toilet.)
  • Dremel Ideabuilder (Saw this one at a local Electronics Store, but haven't seen many people talking about them.)

If anyone has some input, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks!