Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBitHash View Post
I know that kisckstarter is just the beggining but these swedish guys seems to be serious, no just garage dreamers. At least the website of Skriware looks profesional. The fact that more attracts me is that it seems to be very intuitive on the videos. For example the platform that they are talking about.. Skrimarket is it viable? to buy and print de models directly? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2RilwZQzms
I don't want to burst your bubble, but look into the market. There are dozens of 3D model websites "specialized in 3D printing". Some have been there for years now and still barely have interesting material. Many have already been trying full printer integration. Not a success.

Would you really trust someone to send orders to your machine remotely ? It it fails or damages your printer, how do you handle the liability ?

Turn it however you want, not a good feature at this stage of things. When the machines will be able to provide useful feedback on what they're doing : updated configuration, real time position, filament presence, filament clog, filament remaining ... then they will be too expensive to sit on your desktop.