I have found the MakerJuice Substance G datasheet. It has 8% shrinkage too, like Peachy Juice. I will not be surprised if other Peachy Juice properties turn out to be similar or even identical. Also, after rereading some topics in the forum, I have found this:
Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post
We have printed with a wider variety of resins now and there is much good news from this.
For one it seems that all of the resins that maker juice sells will work well with the peachy printer,
and also some of them work better! These findings are worthy of an update, so Ill leave the details out for now.
I think that this implies that MakerJuice resins have similar or lower surface tension than Peachy Juice. MakerJuice Substance G+ have almost 37 dyn/cm surface tension. So I guess Peachy Juice surface tension is within 30-40 dyn/cm range, possibly close to 33.5 dyn/cm, if it is similar to Substance G. The datasheets do not mention the temperature for specified surface tension, but I guess it's either 20°C or 25°C. I also guess that any UV-curable resin which has less than 40 dyn/cm surface tension is likely to work with Peachy Printer. In case surface tension for some resin is too high at room temperature, heating resin in order to reduce its surface tension may be an option for some people who do not mind adding heater, temperature sensor and some kind of controller to keep temperature steady.

Obviously, all of above is just a guess. Ideally, Peachy Juice needs to have its own datasheet, because currently it is not clear why I or anyone else would even consider to buy it when so many other resins are available. Another problem is that Peachy Juice is offered only in 1L bottles, but I can purchase 300mL of FTD resin from local distributor (which is funtodo.ru in my case). Hopefully, Peachy team will give us more information about other resins they have tested and who should consider buying Peachy Juice and why. I also hope thay consider my idea to offer many different kinds of resins, because one single resin for everything is not enough...

For now, after a lot of thinking, I have decided to try FTD Industrial Blend first (obviously, not right now, but when I actually get Peachy Printer). It is hard (75 Shore D Hardness), has just 0.5% shrinkage, and it is good to use within -45°C to +225°C temperature range. Unfortunately, it's surface tension is unknown (I was not able to find it anywhere), but that's the risk I'm willing to take, especially because I can buy just 300mL to try it out. Also, it's viscosity at room temperature is similar to MakerJuice G+ substance, so I think there is good chance its surface tension is within acceptable range.