Just droping in to say how much I love this thread, wish I could spend more time Replying here, but producing printers is my top priority right now and the machine that makes the aluminum dampers is broken again, so Im off to the lathe to fix that.... ether way I dug up this response I wrote in an faq, that applies to the conversation here:
"
Can you use 3rd party resins with the Peachy Printer?

Yes.
We have worked hard to make the printer and software easily accept other resins. That dose not mean that every resin out there will work although we haven't tried one that dosent work yet.
- The software has specific features for testing out the exposure needed by a unique resin ( cure rate test)
- The software has an over ride laser power feature, so you can set a different power level than called for by gcode.
- The Circuit has a common laser diode socket, so you can easily change your 405 nm laser diode to a different diode better suited for curing your 3rd party resin.
If you do try a new resin with peachy printer be sure to post about your experience in the forums as many people will be excited to here about it.
"

We really haven't tested enough resins here at peachy yet, I think it is very likely that once we ship some v1 printers someone will experiment with 3rd party resins That will work much much better, and we will simply let that process of discovery set the next "standard" or "officially recommended " resin.