Quote Originally Posted by LambdaFF View Post
Actually, I think CA has it right : connect to your account and you'll find the download links. Have you tried that ?
LambdaFF

No, he had it wrong. There was no account access. They were not in the office over the holidays (which is to be expected). When they returned Monday (Thanksgiving was Thursday) I got an email from them and the issue was fixed. I tried at least a dozen times over the holiday to go to my account, but the account was not available. So, as I said, they did not reply until after the holiday, and there was no account accessible. Fortunately they were not gone for an extended holiday and sent me the link on Monday.

All in all, this is not such a big deal. It was just frustration Thursday after paying for the software and not having access immediately. I was being whiney. But I was also hoping someone might know a trick to get access so I could play over the holiday. That didn't happen. In the meantime it forced me to try several different software platforms and do a good bit of GCode studying....I'm WAY ahead of where I was ....so as I posted earlier, there was perhaps a silver lining in the cloud.

To the credit of S3D, they took care of it very early in the morning when they returned.