Thanks jim. My list includes everything that I'd read in posts that people said worked. If they had said peanut butter on silk at 300C I would have tried that...lol...
'
I see your logic about "anything" on garolite. I did clean it twice with acetone and used the new side. I then read several posts where people had scratched it and sanded it. One sanded it to expose the cotton fiber and that worked for him. I was just trying anything that someone else had reported results from.

I have not tried abs juice at 90C. I'll do that. I have read that 618 was the hardest to use but only read that after I had ordered it. I'll look into the bridge too. PSA, ah yes, makes sense. My son laughs at me when he throws abbreviations at me in emails and then I have to write and ask what he's saying. Pretty funny.

I'm going to try sandpaper, nylon sheet and abs juice next. My very first experiment was actually with abs juice at 40C. I forgot to list that. Thanks for the input Jim. That gives me a few more options so I can use up this 618. I still have 1/2 a roll left and I rather not have it all be wasted on warps.

Last thing, you said, "in your pic though that is a fairly large piece. i think your going to have trouble..." What specifically are you saying: the piece it too thick (to heat properly?), too large dimensionally (but how do I clip it to the bed if it's smaller?), or what exactly?