If you mail me I can give you the e-mail address of the guys that printed here this weekend and you can mail them or phone them. The one guy, Sam, has never printed in his life. He was pushing out prints every hour to three hours. They worked in shifts to get things done sleeping on the living room couches next to the printer. It makes so little noise you can sleep next to it

My wife will post a photo of all the things they have printed soon to social media. It fills up our outdoor table. So it is a lot

The GiziMate 130, 260, Xtreme are the same machines. Just taller vats, more resin and more add-ons. Somehow people on reddit came up with the logic that since we don't post every combination of every printer we are bull shitting people somehow and some other nasty things so we just added the Xtreme with all the add-ons that you would add yourself anyway and a wide vat to keep them happy.

The resin is priced at almost cost price on Indiegogo to try and help people get the printers.

The first 30 GiziMate 130's are $2950. Remember we lose +-10% to Indiegogo and PayPal and exchange rates so we get around $2655 and we make far less than 100% profit. Selling 10 printers on Indiegogo will pay for 1 months salary about. The 130 will be $3150 if we did sell more than 30.

At $3150 + 2L resin + a vat that is almost double the amount of 316 stainless steel as the 130 + build plate 316 legs that are double that of the 130 + double the heat pad length = $3390. So for $240 more you get all that.

The campaign seems to be stuck. We have almost 7000 views and only about 1000 of them watch the video