I'm not sure if I'm looking at this as a hobby or not. I'll be playing with it to get it printing as well as I can and to learn how to use it well. After that I wanted it as a tool. After the fan shroud my next print will be a clip on bracket that will prevent the connection between the hose to the tap and the filter housing in my drinking water filter from coming a part.

http://www.rainfresh.ca/drinking_water_system_1.php

It's just a pressure fit with an o-ring between two brass parts (f'n stupid design). They say it should stay together on it's own but the pressure in my house just blows it a part. Right now I have it wrapped in wire which is a pain when it's time to take it a part to clean the filter. So I plan to design a clip that's easy to slip on and off that holds it together. After that I want to design and print a custom case that will hold my glasses and sunglasses inside the pistol pouch part of this bag.

Then I've got all manner of things I want to print for my wood working tools (my fore ray into 3d printing all started with this). And the wood working tools started for building subs and speakers for hometheater but have been used way more in the last 10 years for renovating my house. So hobby vs not sure what to call it, I'm just not sure anymore :P