Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
Ryan,

I have sample gcode commands explained in depth at
http://hyrel3d.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=16
- where I can create an account for you if you like. PM me here or email me.

To summarize:

1. All commands are sent via gcode.
2. All variables are persistent unless/until a new value is given; this includes which head(s) you are addressing.
3. Data loaded from the heads themselves to the Repetrel software are sent to the motion controller FIRST, then the gcode is sent - so gcode settings will overwrite (for the duration of the print) the head settings.

So:
M221 S1.1 will change the flow rate multiplier from whatever it was previously (based on path width, layer thickness, length of printing move and print speed - TIMES this multiplier) to 1.1, or a 10% greater flow - ON THE HEAD LAST ADDRESSED with a T variable.

M221 S1.1 T12 will do the same for the second head only (yoke 1, position 2).

M221 S1.1 T10 will broadcast this new flow rate multiplier to every head on yoke 1 (the only yoke on current models).

Also:
M104 S220 T10 (or M104 T10 S220 - the order of the variables does not matter) will set the temperature for all heads to 220C.

M109 S220 (set temp to 220 and wait for head to reach 220) will only be applicable to the last head addressed with a T value; I don't recommend waiting for ALL heads (since the prior command in your example used a T10) unless you are, in fact, printing with all four heads, as missing heads will never report that they have reached this temperature. Rather, M109 S220 T12 (or whatever) should be used.

Please let me know if this did not satisfactorily answer your questions, or if you have others.
Thanks for this