Hi All, Thanks for all the great tips here! I am new to 3D printing and own a QIDI printer (one week), and this board has been amazingly helpful.

1- I have been able to calibrate everything to print pretty true to size (+/- .05mm on x and y axis with the 20mm calibration box) through adjusting "feedstockMultiplier", but am not able to calibrate the Z axis to print closer to spec. It is currently printing .35mm larger than the file size, may I ask if there is a way to adjust the custom print profile to have it print closer to spec and not have to adjust the Z print scale? (I use MakerWare 2.4)

2- If the tolerance on the X and Y axis are slightly different, and I just want to adjust one of them. Is the only option through adjusting the scale of that axis in MakerWare?

3- I have to adjust the filament feed often so it doesn't get wrapped too tightly around itself and then stuck. Is there a fix to this issue?

4- I have consistent vertical wavy lines on the sides of my calibration boxes especially as the size gets larger. Is there an adjustment that will improve this? I am currently printing at 60/80 or 70/90 mm/s speed.

Thanks in advance!