Close

Hybrid View

Hi,
    I was about to say it could be residual ooze, but hearing in your video that the extruder is working...

Just out of curiosity, what speed have you set ? Try reducing to 30mm/s for starters.

Have you put in your slicer a height max (stop printing over this height) ?

Do you have an end code (like go to X0,Y0) ?

If the motors are hot and it is none of the above, it might be board or motor issue.

Quote Originally Posted by LambdaFF View Post
    Hi,
    I was about to say it could be residual ooze, but hearing in your video that the extruder is working...

Just out of curiosity, what speed have you set ? Try reducing to 30mm/s for starters.

Have you put in your slicer a height max (stop printing over this height) ?

Do you have an end code (like go to X0,Y0) ?

If the motors are hot and it is none of the above, it might be board or motor issue.

I beleive this is the end code

Code:
    ;End GCode
    M104 S0                     ;extruder heater off
    M140 S0                     ;heated bed heater off (if you have it)
    G91                                    ;relative positioning
    G1 E-1 F300                            ;retract the filament a bit before lifting the nozzle, to release some of the pressure
    G1 Z+0.5 E-5 X-20 Y-20 F{travel_speed} ;move Z up a bit and retract filament even more
    G28 X0 Y0                              ;move X/Y to min endstops, so the head is out of the way
    M84                         ;steppers off
    G90                         ;absolute positioning
    ;{profile_string}
    Does that mean anything? Speed was at 40, I lowered it to 30. I don't know how to put a height limit, although it does this after like 3 layers usually, so I don't know how that would be a problem. I'e successfully printer like 3 things so far of various heights. Is there anther software I should try or should Cura be the best?