Hi Dale, I have to agree with the above : post a few pictures, take the time to describe and provide side information.

Also, why do you say the bed is not consistent with extrusion ? This is not clear to me. And what do you mean you measured it to go to 0,4mm ?

As things are, it could be a number of things.

For instance, have you looked at your print while it was being done ? If so, how did it fail ?
- the hotend bumped into overflow material and the raft link to the printed object failed. (in which case you should hear a rapping sound several times before).
- the printed object warped and the hotend bumped into it and the raft link to the printed object failed. (in which case you should hear a rapping sound several times before).
- the raft link to the printed object was too weak due to under extrusion (you should be able to see if the object was firmly held or not)

Why do you use raft ? the bed is not flat / level ? I personnally seldom do rafts if at all.

This may have little to do with your issue, but have a look at this, it may help you describe your issue to us. https://www.simplify3d.com/support/p...oubleshooting/