I am having at least two problems right now.
1. The firmware is timing out before the right extruder reaches the designated temperature (it gets to about 180 and then stalls). Print temp is set for 220 (probably a little high for PLA but I am experimenting with different temps to see what the effect is).
2. The quality of prints is very poor. I was getting much better prints a while ago with essentially the same print settings and the same print files. One thing that may be an issue is that I have had to clear jammed filament (I have only used PLA) by disassembling the extruded and using drill bits to clear the filament after removing the nozzle. In the process I poked a hole in the PTFE tube that goes in the extruder and had to replace it. I was unable to find an exact fit but I bought some 3mm OD, 2mm ID PTFE on ebay which turned out to be slightly larger OD than the original tube. I was able to get it installed with some difficulty however and have made multiple prints since then of mostly poor quality. I have installed a glass plate on the print bed and, with hair spray, am able to print without rafts but am experiencing very poor quality, especially on the first few layers. I also note, that before I installed the glass plate, the prints with rafts were impossible to separate from the rafts after printing, which wasn't the case in the past.

Could it be that I need new extruders and/or nozzles? I would be willing to pop for new extruders if I knew that they were higher quality and would solve my problems but I don't know if that would be the case and I don't know what extruders to buy. I did buy some new nozzles but they have a smaller ID than the ones I had and the PTFE tube will not fit into them.

Any ideas?