Even just printing a shell and using sunlight to cure the resin inside later will be a big saver - it'll mean that if the print fails you only 'waste' the tiny amount of resin used for the shell.

"Printer failures" that I can think of:

• Adhesion failure - will probably happen just because you started with slightly too much water in the printing container. However, this is not really an issue - it's obvious after the first layer. Unlike FDM printers, you shouldn't get adhesion issues on subsequent layers.
  • Jamming up - there's three moving parts in the Peachy, if you count the water. If the water jams up then you've got a very curious problem. The mirrors themselves are unlikely to be an issue.
  • Software fault - probably the most likely cause. End-users will find all sorts of really horrible things you can do that the software won't handle well at first. Luckily software is easy to fix and/or work around.

"User failures" that I can think of:

• Failed to plug in the audio cable
  • Failed to plug in the power cable
  • Wrong amount of water in the tank at the start
  • Insufficient resin in the tank
  • Printer is moved during printing, causing waves in the tank
  • Incorrect alignment causing distortion
  • Drip speed set wrong

In short, it seems very likely that the vast majority of failures will result in the user going "ah, right. I'm an idiot." Compare this to FDM ones where most failures aren't the user's fault.