i dont have any pics unfortunately. last time it did it has to be well over a year ago. as for the finish and paint....again that all depends on media and how you blast it. it really doesnt cause pits unless you keep the gun too close or on the part in one spot and you start chewing the plastic away. its alot like spray painting. you have to keep things moving. there are tons of different medias in all different grit sizes. the crushed glass that normally is in my cabinet is very fine so a couple coats of automotive primer and paint would have no problem smoothing it out however if you were going to paint the parts then your not really gaining anything by the blasting. the blasting gives a very matte finish and hides the layer lines for the most part. it doesnt really remove the lines. they are still there. it sort of just blends them together a bit and makes them less noticeable. somewhere on the board there was a thread with some pictures. the thread might be gone though since i know we lost alot of threads and postings when the forum was down or being updated 4-6 mos ago.