Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Hybrid View

Hello, we are a chinese 3d filament supplier, our chinese website: www.3ddplus.com.cn ,a register gold paid member in alibaba.
    and our english website: www.3ddplas.com
    we have 3 years produce experience, we supply high quality compare to other chinese, we have a chinese trande mark "3DDPLUS", and we get a reward from chinese goverment department, chinese qualify and trust brand ,photo as https://www.flickr.com/photos/esunpl...s/15256480227/
    produce filament diameter laser data showing :3.0mm, 1.75mm
    we sale some cheap samples in aliexpress,for bulk order please contact us
    this is Tommy, my facebook is here if you like contact from there

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    I live in Korea right now and Korean plastic is really expensive (and US imported is way too expensive)... so I have been using cheap China plastic for the past year (really cheap here). The plastic has all been great for me. Honestly haven't found one yet that doesn't work for me and every time I order it is obvious it is coming from a new supplier. I am sure there are bad ones out there, but I haven't found one yet... Some of the China suppliers have their info on the spools and you can find their stuff and but their stuff from them directly (once you find one you like).

so don't belive cheap product, you get what you pay for.

Engineer-in-Training
    I buy many things in quantity from China, mostly electrical. It is only worth it if you buy in quantity that starts about about $300 USD per order. Some things are only available from China at all, because they are so much more expensive (10 to 100 times the price) in the U.S. that they might as well not exist. So my guess is that China orders should be for resellers only.

A note about "cheap"... China is on a different economy. $1 to you might seem like $10 to them. They might be charging top "dollar" for the filament.

My instinct is that almost all of the filament in the US and Europe is actually from China, although of course it is quality checked along the way, and sorted into grades. It just seems exactly like the kind of labor intensive stuff that can't be done for a decent price outside of China.

Black filament: Why not just add carbon black? It's the proven and cheap way to make black anything, just like titanium dioxide is the way to make anything white. I don't see why you'd need to add "junk" to make the black.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234