Here are a couple of prints, the first one just showcasing the difference between slicer settings, the good one is based off of AstroPrint's best settings but with reduced bottom and top layer heights and 100% infill. I made the model myself.
IMG_1043.jpg

Here's a bigger print I did, using the astroprint best settings but reduced infill due to the large size. Since I've been experiencing the shifting issue with taller prints I opted to print this one lying down with lots of support.

In hindsight I should've printed it lying down at 90 degrees, instead I rotated it to have as little support as possible. This lead to severe striations in the bottom plate.

Should be noted that one of the supports fell over during printing, making the right hand messed up, you can't see it here but the back is messed up. It looked like cotton candy out of the printer but I heated a butter knife and flattened it, it's passable now.

This is my first big print and the first one I post process. I'm printing some sanding tools now. But sanded and applied gesso for a couple of rounds and then spray painted two layers. The glasses are removable and painted with matt acrylic and then sprayed with glossy veneer. Model based off of: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1057389
Before and after:
IMG_1041.jpgIMG_1049.jpg