I will definatly read up on what you have linked. The nozzle may very well be dead , but its the hotend itself that has croaked. After posting I decided to take it back apart for the 3rd time tonight, because the fliement was not even making it thru the throat. In the process the set screw that holds the heating element stripped and the head broke off ( homemade set screw because they didnt send one with printer) guess it couldnt take the heat.

Anyway , im a little overwhelmed at how many different types there are out there. I need a hotend that will fit on this printer and cheap (as possible). Would you be able to direct me to one for my printer?
There are a number of j-hed hotends on aliexpress. They differ in either the cooling fins part (I have encountered two different sizes) and the heating blocks (the square part at the bottom). the in-between piece is usually the same. An example is here: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...746190433.html

Or you can just buy the loose parts you need. Look at the pictures carefully. If the cooling fins part is shiny, it usually conforms to the E3D V6 size, the non-shiny one is a little wider and higher (which may give problems with your fan).

Im also thinking about disassembling the printer and make sure that everything is square. your thoughts?
Not much there. I do have this link: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:746202 You will need a working printer to make them though. If you can machine, then make something similar.

Lastly , when i went thru the guide that came with this thing I did the manual leveling and the last step wanted me to adjust the smoothing offset ( make center height match tower heights) anyway I could get no changes. When I do the autoleveling , it seemed to make no difference. the prints that i got worked , but in spots it seemed to smear the extruded filament.... so to close in those spots im assuming. Again your thoughts?
Yup, it means that the plane of printing is not perfectly flat but either concave or convex. This can be remidied by proper calibration and dimension updating in the firmware (best solution), or by autolevelling and calculated corrections (not my preference). However, you will need a probe for the autolevelling which was not included in your kit I guess?

Thank you for your post , im feeling a bit more confident. Still need a new hotend though
Keep the faith and you will get there, and become a lot wiser as well