Close

Hybrid View

I can't seem to get the software to install. I keep getting an error and the install quits without completing. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by dsans1 View Post
    I can't seem to get the software to install. I keep getting an error and the install quits without completing. Any suggestions?
    your operating system is 64 bits ? this can only install on 64 bits windows, no 32 bits.

which error message do you get ?

did you check your disk space ?

you have an internet connection on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugues View Post
    your operating system is 64 bits ? this can only install on 64 bits windows, no 32 bits.

which error message do you get ?

did you check your disk space ?

you have an internet connection on ?
    Yes 64bit Windows 10 on an Intel i3 dual core. 6GB of RAM, 1TB hard drive. Brand new machine. Connected to the internet via WiFi.

Error reads, "The Sintratec Central Setup Wizard ended. Sintratec Central setup ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, please run the installation again. Click the 'Finish' button to exit the Setup Wizard."

Yes 64bit Windows 10 on an Intel i3 dual core. 6GB of RAM, 1TB hard drive. Brand new machine. Connected to the internet via WiFi.

Error reads, "The Sintratec Central Setup Wizard ended. Sintratec Central setup ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, please run the installation again. Click the 'Finish' button to exit the Setup Wizard."
    Better contact Sintratec on this, they have a support ticket system.

Yes, already submitted. The website isn't very clear, but maybe the software is only running on Windows 7? Unfortunate considering that software is six years old and Windows 10 has been available since July. I have no access to Windows 7 computers and had to buy this one, which is my first Windows computer since Win95 on a Sony Vaio.

Thanks for trying.

Yes, already submitted. The website isn't very clear, but maybe the software is only running on Windows 7? ...

Thanks for trying.
    possible.
    i'm running it on windows 8 installed on Macbook pro and Bootcamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugues View Post
    possible.
    i'm running it on windows 8 installed on Macbook pro and Bootcamp.
    Then it is something else, because I tried it on a Windows 8 machine and ran into the same error. I'll just have to wait for them to respond.