Close

Hybrid View

Hi,
    I'm really surprised by your issues. Perhaps if you describe them here we can help you ? What exactly is ailing your printer ?

Also their support doesn't work over the phone but with their online website : in my opinion this is much more efficient as you can post photos etc. I always have very quick and efficient support.

Last resort : the founder, Brook, is very active on twitter and always responds quickly and gets involved in your kind of cases. He gives is email quite freely so you can describe your issue and find something more peaceful ?

As to your question : why there is nothing about printrbot support in this forum ? My personal opinion is that their products are good and nobody else complained, but that's just me.

Let me know if I can help.

EDIT : with their 5th gen, Makerbot had products so chronically defective it's written all over the net AND internal info showed it was a known issue. For a class action, it's an attorney's wet dream. I'm sorry but I just can't see how Printrbot's products can be related to this in any way : they have a solid reputation.
    Last edited by LambdaFF; 10-08-2015 at 06:46 AM.