Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Engineer

Show your RepRap Printers

For those of you who have built a RepRap, please show pictures of your printer and things you have created. I'd love to see your hardware!

Larry

Here is mine as it sits right now. I've done a lot of modifications since I built it. It's a little messy around it, aren't they always

IMG_00001411.jpg

Student
    This is my main printer I designed myself using open beam I call the OB1 printer. I have since further developed it into the OB1.4 which is open faced and larger build area. Both printers are using the Azteeg X3 controllers and the OB1.4 also has the Viki LCD display. I have built eight printers now, five Mendel Prusa, one Mendel Max and these two I designed myself. I am moving house right now so my elves workshop is in storage along with my printers but I hope to have them all up and printing again in a couple of weeks time. After buying my first Prusa as a kit I have printed all the parts of subsequent printers using the previous ones.
    Wired up 011.jpg

Show off your printer!

Post a photo of your printer...

i2 Orig.jpg

My original (first!) printer. Modified from when I first got it, but remains 80% the same.

i3 WIP.jpg

^This is my current WIP printer. I expected it to work earlier, currently I am still building. Not working correctly still. But close. Hacked together a firmware and cobbled together a wiring loom... Everything moves, some not right. Soooooon it will be running.

20131016_173307.jpg

Just a Prusa i3 with some small mods ^^
    Kinda thinking to replace the wooden LCD mount with a printed one wich i can get a few switches on ^^
    (Orange stuff was just some ABS glue applied on the bed ^^)
    Attached Images Attached Images

2013-10-15 14.15.59.jpg2013-10-15 14.15.50.jpg2013-10-16 15.44.15.jpg

Here's my i3, made a new lcd faceplate to get some swiches on there, currently i have one switch to power on the printer, and one to switch on/off the hotend fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hårball View Post
    2013-10-15 14.15.59.jpg2013-10-15 14.15.50.jpg2013-10-16 15.44.15.jpg

Here's my i3, made a new lcd faceplate to get some swiches on there, currently i have one switch to power on the printer, and one to switch on/off the hotend fan.
    Ah your the one who made that LCD faceplate?! I seen it 3 days ago on Thingiverse,
    Tbh before i bought this printer i was thinking to do the same, but never done it just due it works as it is atm :P Lazy i guess ^^

Btw you should get the Fillement spool holder, I've got it, and it works great for 1kg, wouldnt try it for 2kg tho without making more contact points

Yes, it was jast a quick'n dirty design to get rid of the loose hanging switches i got, i may do a prettier one sometime.
    i have seen the spool holder you hang at the frame, i am however a bit skeptical at hanging an extra kilogram of weight off center so high on the frame. for now i just got a roller type holder standing beneath my table.

do you have the magma hot end?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast