Hi there,

After following some of your advice, I've heated up the print bed to 100°C, unstick the 3D bed sticker easily and ended up having a bit of leftover glue. My first though was to try different solvent to see what would dissolve the glue. The first one I've tried and end up working was isopropyl alcohol. It easily dissolves the glue to a slimy mess that you can scrap off softly with a plastic or metal scrapper. I would recommend using paper towel soaked in alcohol or any clean rag you wouldn't mind throwing away after to soften and start diluting the glue, scrap it off when it's soaked and clean off the leftovers with a clean rag soaked in alcohol. Make sure you wear protective gloves, do it in a well ventilated area and of course, if you plan on doing this without removing the print bed assembly, make sure that you turn off the power and unplug the power cord from your flashforge. Isopropyl alcohol is highly flammable and its fumes may explode with an electrical spark or any flame source.

Regards,