After a a quick scare thinking my rumba board was shot. For whatever reason after first power on 10 seconds in, my whole board and display turned off. Checked everything with multimeter and everything looked fine. So after freaking out I decided to see what happens after completly unplugging everything. Thankfully this did the trick and the board powered up again... Something must have shorted it or plugged in incorrectly? Maybe just a fluke I am not sure but luckily everything is working now. My next issue was the hot end was reading 739 degrees... I took off hot end and moved the thermo wires and I gotto read properly at 24degrees. It must have been shortening out. Ran the sample gcode then printed my first knob for the display took two attempts first time the filament didn't start extracting right away so I restarted it. After the knob I made the maker robot... I have some quality issues I want to get your guys opinions on. I'll post pics tomorrow and see what you guys think.

Overall very happy with how and what it printed considering being its very first prints. It is only going to get easier and perfected from here once I get more experience.