Hi guys!
Nice to meet you!
I finally received my Poetry Infinity Ira3D, I ordered this 3D printer because I was attracted by the opinions on the web: the 3D printer fastest in the world! It 'a splinter!
My collection of 3D printers is not very wide, a Poetry2 (always by Ira3D, why I trust in this italian company) and a Ultimaker, but I was blown away for the Poetry Infinity and I really have to bring back my review of this 3D printer .

• Considering my needs (I'm a perfectionist make) her resolution at 15 microns is a godsend, and the Infinity has the ability to print even without needing the post processing
  • Fast: 400 mm / s speed: 9,000 mm /s , maximum acceleration achieved without problems, and this is fundamental for me because I get tired easily and I would have to wait once in my hands my beautiful object finished and perfect! Title's speed with which the Poetry Infinity print perfect items I was blown away, absolutely positive opinion, super!
  • Change of steel nozzles easy
  • Double kit: for speed and for precision
  • Many materials to be printed
  • Double extruder (which is good), also prints two materials together
  • Print volume large, for my needs I would say okay
  • Design: well, nice, maybe you could do something more but anyway, is the quality of stampa3D that counts, right?
  • Some problems the first time for switch the speed kit to precision kit (5 minutes and not 50 seconds)
  • Customer service: not tested yet, I will tell you my opinion as soon as I decide to contact them

Online there are so many reviews about 3d printers and lately so much online magazine speak about the fatest 3d printer in the world, anyway, I don't know if the Poetry Infinity is the most fast 3D printer in the world, but she has a great quality, thath's for sure!