Just updated - apparently XYZPrinting can't even ship a box.
Details here for those who have been following this topic, and appended to the end of the original post for those who have not.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Customer Service Staff
⦁ Dear Mr. Culbreth,
Our sincerest apology for the inconvenience.
Please note that here is your tracking no. for your packaging materials, FedEx : 7744 xxx xxxx.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Customer Care (Kristel)
XYZprinting Inc.
www.xyzprinting.com
2015/09/09 01:14

KillerTigger
⦁ Thanks!
However, FedEx has no record of this number "Not found -This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender."
Has it actually shipped? Or the number just been generated pending future shipment?
2015/09/09 01:23
Customer Service Staff
⦁ Dear Mr. Culbreth,
Please try to track again to FedEx, and please be informed that it may take 24hours before it will be updated when shipment begins to travel.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Customer Care (Joan)
XYZprinting Inc.
www.xyzprinting.com
2015/09/09 14:27
KillerTigger
⦁ Ok, it is now 9/10, or 48 hours since you allegedly shipped my package, and 24 hours after you said it should be trackable - only, of course,I can't actually track it because nothing was actually shipped. Simply printing a label is NOT the same thing as shipping something. Lying to a customer and saying you shipped something is NOT the same thing as shipping a package. Neither gets me any closer to getting this resolved. PLEASE let me know when I can actually expect a physical package at my address so I can finally move this endless process forward.
2015/09/10 17:00