Close

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Hybrid View

How's it going? I am in the middle of building a Kossel Mini. I've operated a Makerbot, but this is my first experience with a RepRap. I have been very impressed with the Kossel that a friend made, so I am excited to have one of my own.
    I intend to use the printer as a prototyping aid for various projects. I am an active member of a FIRST robotics team - where we use 3D printing more and more. And I am going to use my Kossel to print prosthetic hands for the E-Nable project.

Hello everyone, I'm from Italy (Rome). I just ordered a full Prusa i3 kit from Charlie http://www.charlies3dtechnologies.be...-i3-kit-metric

I’m a Solution Architect (.net) passionate about electronics, model aeronautics and Arduino.

Ciao!

Technician
    Benvenuto al forum. E sempre un piacere incontrare un italiano apasionato.

Hi there, I'm new to the whole 3D printing, although I have been watching it and that for awhile now. Guess I decided to get into it. I just received a HE Reprap Prusa i3 DIY kit. Just have to get it together and start printing. But I already have questions about it, and nothing is together yet. Isn't that how it goes.

Hi from the UK

Just finished building my first 3D reprap a Prusa I3 Rework with a E3D V 6 Hotend

Hope i can help people with the pit falls that i suffered and how to get round them

Crawler (Dave)

Hi RepRap. We wanted to share the Inventor of the RepRap project, Adrian Bowyer, is a board member of Libre3D.com.

Libre3D is a 3D printing resource for Free and Open Source 3D models.

www.Libre3D.com

Hello from the Isle of Man.

I've been given a sunhokey prusa (acrylic frame) i3 kit for my birthday from the wife. I have to say I'm very impressed with it. Pretty easy to put together and I was printing my first cube within a few hours of completion. I'm totally addicted to messing with it and trying to fine tune my results. I hope you can all help with my questions and queries which I'm sure will be plentiful.

Cheers all
    Docker

Student
    Hello everyone. I am new to the 3D printing industry, but a network engineer by trade. I want to break away from "working for the man", and buy and build a 3D business. My main hobby when I have free time is 1/4 mile drag racing. I'm connected to the industry through various performance shops. I'm not sure what direction to go for a business model. I need direction find that niche market to be able to jump start my business. I have not even committed to a 3D printer yet but my resources allow a budget of $2200 or less for a printer. The one thing I am most concerned about is not having a printer that is capable of producing the size product I need. If I buy a mini or small area printer, i'm limited on my business model. I guess I need to know what the best and biggest print area I can get on a 3D printer for my price range.

Technician
    Add ZorAxe on Thingiverse
    Hi peeps,

I'm the latest newbie here. Very interested in the whole CNC/3D world. I've built a CNC router, now wanting to get into the 3D printing world.

Student
    Hi all and happy holidays, did post an introduction in another part of the forum but I'm that much of a noob to 3d printing I didn't even know what type of printer I had bought
    Anyhoo I've got my HIC prusa i3 up and running and weeded out the easy to find faults (mine came with quite a decent set of BUILD instructions that only missed 3 small parts) and after finding 2 wires crossed on one set of motor leads, wiring my led strip to the heart bed and wondering why it was turning on and off for 15/20 second intervals (that was a flushed cheeks eureka moment).
    Ive managed to sort many problems by reading Roxys answers to the HELLLLLP! threads but I'm still a long way off.
    See you all out the
    Johno

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast