Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Student
    New member here. Just ordered a Prusa i3 based kit. I already own a Malyan M200. Just waiting on the slow boat from China to bring me my new printer kit.

Came here looking for info and support for assembly and tweaks for the Prusa.

Hi

hello all, hoping ill be able to find some insite into some issues I'm having with a new to me printer, thanks!
    Last edited by kb3kyx; 12-14-2021 at 04:34 PM.

Checking out the new forum. Was invited here by Ralph.

Currently building a Rostock Delta.

Student
    @jeffegg2

How's your Rostock build going? My Kossel is a derivative of yours, so perhaps I can be of assistance.

Best!
    Eddie

Follow papabur On Twitter Add papabur on Facebook Add papabur on Google+ Add papabur on Thingiverse
    Hello my name is papabur and I just signed up with this forum today. I am 28 years old, attend college at P.C.C. here in Portland, Oregon and built my first Reprap 2 years ago...been a full blown addict since. My reprap is a Prusa Mendal and over time I have heavily modified her; here is a picture of it so far:

I found that by resupporting the Z axis, you can remove 2 of the threaded rods from the front which in return, opens up the print area and reduces cost. I have also extended all my wires and run them through a 12mm diam. hole near the bottom of the custom acrylic side panel. Before I did all this though I did a awesome upgrade on my Z axis threaded rods and switched out the standard 8mm rod with some 10mm Thompson threaded linear rod/bushings. I had to create a custom mount in order to get the 3 screw design of the Thompson bushings to attach to the original 2 screws design(thats the 2 yellow parts under the black Thompson bushings..).
    To top it off I threw in some red L.E.D.'s to light up the under carriage and presto, my custom reprap. More to come and I look forward to sharing everything I plan to do with a good group of motivated individuals such as you guys! Thank you!

Hello, my name is Hung. I am living in Vietnam and founding RepRap Viet Nam for the user community here. In Vietnam we are trying to make RepRap more available for the people. At present I work to translate some RepRap document into Vietnamese. I joined this board because I want to learn more about RepRap and 3D printing as well. I was invited to be a moderator here at this forum. I hope I will be helpful.
    Hung,
    Last edited by RepRapVN; 11-24-2013 at 03:53 AM.

Follow papabur On Twitter Add papabur on Facebook Add papabur on Google+ Add papabur on Thingiverse
    Welcome aboard!

BTW, I was born in 1991 so I am 22 years old now. Nice to make friends here. I will try to be active. Cheers

Been a RepRapper for about 8 months now. So far I'm loving it. I live in Houston Texas, and not too many people here have even heard of 3D Printing. All of my buddies love coming over to use my RepRap and see my designs. I'm loving this forum so far.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    On the kitched table, I love it... my wife hates when I do that lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast