Close

Hybrid View

Hi all. I'm John. Long time 3d printing fanboy, but I just got an Ormerod kit a few weeks ago. Been doing some electronic and mechanical hacks to it, and will probably keep doing so infinitely...

I'm just starting out with 3d Printing. I'm looking at building my own delta 3d printer when I get some funds together. Eventually, I would like to get into business with 3d printing.

I've been asked to moderate the reprap subforum. I'm looking forward to getting involved.

Cheers,
    Martin

Sorry, I have broken forum etiquette by making multiple posts before introducing myself.

I'm based in Australia and have a long term interest in 3D design from a purely amateur hobby basis and have played around with 3D Studio MAX and it's predecessors for the last 20 years.
    I have a 3D StuffMaker Evolution, purchased late last year which I have already customised with a redesigned extruder, an illuminated nozzle fan and filament feeder. All designed by me and built on the printer.
    I love the bleeding edge nature of the current range of hobby level printers and enjoy the development, tweaking and improving of the printer as much as I do producing printed objects.

Technician
    I am Bruno. I love to tinker and take on projects. Variety is the spice of life.

My hobbies
    Cars
    Computers
    now 3d printers.

My Job?
    Systems Engineer (Computers)