Close

MAGIGOO - Anti-Stick 3D Print Solution

Thought3D is a Maltese startup that was one of five startups to recently be awarded funds from the Takeoff Seed Fund Award. This funding has allowed the company to develop and begin shipping its answer to that pesky problem of prints sticking to build plates. MAGIGOO is an adhesive developed for both ABS and PLA that is made from environmentally friendly materials and can be wiped off your build plate with a water dampened cloth. So long as you have the patience to wait for the cool down process, you will heat MAGIGOO doing its work by emitting a crackling sound. It looks (and sounds) like removing prints just got a whole lot easier! More details about MAGIGOO can be found here: http://3dprint.com/91173/magigoo-3d-print/

Below is a picture of the bottled it comes in:

YEAH!!! MAGIGOO is the JAM! Been using for over a month now and it hasn't let me down yet. I use a makerbot replicator 5th Gen (not heated bed) and applied MAGIGOO to the top of my bed's blue tape and it works like a charm! I strongly recommend this product to help your prints begin with a strong STUCK base. It's a MUST for a 3D Printers tool belt.