Hi Valter.

i let me explain better the situation, i have a low range printer (makerbot replicator 2X) but i want to buy a new print in a range between medium and hig range. I was reading that SLA printers of stratasys and 3D systems had good materials for mechanical demostrations. hahaha i know thats printers are expensives but dont worry about that i can pay them, well my boss can haha. i will check the others brands to make a decision. I think plastic printers are better for mechanical demostrations than resins one, its true?

Quote Originally Posted by Valter View Post
Hi KASL.
I can't understand very well. Do you wanna put a 3d printer to mass production? What do you mean when to talk about mid-range and high-end?
For a high-end product just for prototype visualization I recommend a 3D SLA Printer. I don't know if will work fine to mechanical demonstration because your fragility. Maybe a SLA Printer with a good range of materials solve it.
But if you want a mechanical demonstration. I belive that SLS printer will work better. But I don't have 100% sure about it.
take a look on STRATASYS, 3DSYSTEMS, DWS, PRODWAYS, ENVISIOTEC, ZCORP, OBJET sites
The most of the 3d printer from this manufacturers are pricey. But I belive that you will need of a reliable tech support.