Close

Page 332 of 411 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4110
    Technician
    Are you talking about this part?

Capture.JPG

Because I can see where on this example I haven't hit "select all", but I know on the one I showed previously, they were both definitely selected.

Super Moderator
    I knew something was wrong, odd, quiet ... I haven't even turned on a single printer this evening!

Neither have I, feels weird all that work the last few days to get dialed in for PLA. Now I can't decide what to print now. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    I knew something was wrong, odd, quiet ... I haven't even turned on a single printer this evening!
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Merijeek View Post
    Are you talking about this part?

Because I can see where on this example I haven't hit "select all", but I know on the one I showed previously, they were both definitely selected.
    Yes, that's the one I goof up for some reason. And the select all is exactly what I've skipped.

Technician
    Hmm, weird. Maybe I'll have to write them on it.

In the meantime, can anyone share their PLA retraction settings? I've been trying to make some Catan tiles, and the ones prone to stringing (ie. woods) are stringing reeeeeeeeeeeeeally badly.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Merijeek View Post
    Hmm, weird. Maybe I'll have to write them on it. In the meantime, can anyone share their PLA retraction settings? I've been trying to make some Catan tiles, and the ones prone to stringing (ie. woods) are stringing reeeeeeeeeeeeeally badly.
    Ive used the two color fcn for about 15 different objects. It works, just some step not being executed as it needs I guess. How about where the left and right extruders are assigned?

You know what I really want is a bright reddish copper color filament.
    I have been looking for some nice metallic that won't break the bank. Most stuff is muted colors
    I have a demon form I would love to dual print the colors. The more I see you guys talking about the S3D settings for the QIDI the more I want too.
    Anyone got suggestions?
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq

Super Moderator
    All of that time printing and fighting with blower nozzles seems for-not. I installed the single left one and it drags on the bed.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    All of that time printing and fighting with blower nozzles seems for-not. I installed the single left one and it drags on the bed.
    I wonder what is different? My print of that nozzle does not. As I'd mentioned it was necessary to cut down the length of the flat head wood screw that I used to tie the duct to the clip-on support bracket. The first time I attached it to my QiDi I mounted it incorrectly. The bracket goes on first, then the duct below it.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    I wonder what is different? My print of that nozzle does not. As I'd mentioned it was necessary to cut down the length of the flat head wood screw that I used to tie the duct to the clip-on support bracket. The first time I attached it to my QiDi I mounted it incorrectly. The bracket goes on first, then the duct below it.
    Oops, I had assumed it was the dual that you would have problems with. The left only does not seem to cause me any difficulty. Here is a pix of it in action right now...

Page 332 of 411 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382 ... LastLast