Close

Page 304 of 341 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4110

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    Well? First Ninja Flex with the Flexion's is in the books. Not bad but I think plenty of room for improvement.

Opinions and suggestions welcome!

[IMG][/IMG]

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Well? First Ninja Flex with the Flexion's is in the books. Not bad but I think plenty of room for improvement.

Opinions and suggestions welcome!
    Doesn't look too bad considering the settings will be refined further. What type of post processing can you do with Ninja Flex?

Super Moderator
    No idea ... bounce it off stuff I guess!
    In all seriousness, ok not really, I was expecting it to be a little smoother. I admit it is a successful print but I hope NinjaFlex can do better than this. Otherwise it is just expensive gasket material!

Quote Originally Posted by cncartist View Post
    Doesn't look too bad considering the settings will be refined further. What type of post processing can you do with Ninja Flex?

Super Moderator
    Ok, so after buying, fixing and selling some Flashforge Creator Pro's I saved up a bit and -

A new original Prusa i3 MK2 arrived yesterday!! This one will have the 4 color option also. Just started the build yesterday.

[IMG][/IMG]

Engineer
    Ok, so after buying, fixing and selling some Flashforge Creator Pro's I saved up a bit and -

A new original Prusa i3 MK2 arrived yesterday!! This one will have the 4 color option also. Just started the build yesterday.

[IMG][/IMG]
    That's awesome W! I can't wait to hear how it works. The multi-color feature is very cool.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    That's awesome W! I can't wait to hear how it works. The multi-color feature is very cool.

Two days into the build and it is going good. About 9 hours yesterday and 7 so far today. There is a lot to this but it is fun.
    Might be printing tonight.

[IMG][/IMG]

Very cool.
    I look forward to seeing how the 4 color prints work out.
    Enjoy !

[IMG][/IMG]

Super Moderator
    Finally after two solid days of assembly the printer is finished and I am beat.

[IMG][/IMG]

Looks good .
    What are you thinking of printing first?

[IMG][/IMG]

Engineer
    Looks good W. When do you expect to get the 4 color add on? Are you one of the Beta testers for that option?

Page 304 of 341 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast