Close

Page 271 of 341 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4110

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cncartist View Post
    A plate of green cable chain pieces printed with the new CF platform.

The pieces came out a bit better than before and the build plate didn't need to be leveled for the next print which I was happy about. After a couple basic stress tests I'm going to try and print something difficult with a lot of detail and I'm hoping to see a large improvement in "ringing".

Very nice!! Looks good.

Well the box was much much better with the dual blower. I am trying Benchy again to see how it goes. I hope this time it goes better.
    Extruder is at 200c bed at 40c, no sides or top, and ambient temp in the room is 67f.
    Fingers crossed. I think I have some things I want to print in PLA/PHA so I am hoping this time it gets that last little bit set.
    [IMG] [/IMG]
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    The cube looks pretty good to me!

Took a picture of the printer running at night with my LCD Night Shade (black) covering the front panel LCD. The lights are also off via the on/off switch I wired into the lighting system.

Engineer

Took a picture of the printer running at night with my LCD Night Shade (black) covering the front panel LCD. The lights are also off via the on/off switch I wired into the lighting system.
    Stealth mode eh?

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Stealth mode eh?
    Definitely, I find that where my 3D printer is positioned I'd like it to print and not be a lamp at the same time.

That Iron Man costume looks awesome, Syd's was looking pretty nice as well but I don't remember if he finished it or not.

That looks bad ass.
    I'm still debating building your monitoring add-on, I am not used to Arduino gear yet. I use mostly RPi and Nuc systems for projects.
    I like the setup you have from the case to the mounting system. Nice work.

I'm going to go check Benchy now. It's been done a while but I was letting it cool.
    My PrintBite is still not settled and here yet.

Hey anyone have a reliable supplier for screws, bolts and nuts commonly used in many of the different types of projects I've seen?
    I live very rural so my choices are slim. I've ordered a few kits online but they are usually lacking.

Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Success at last. The dual duct fan helped a ton.
    Now I will try a bit larger project in PLA/PHA.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Super Moderator
    Very nice!! What is the color/filament and no wise-cracks about color or I'll throw another model ship at you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
    Success at last. The dual duct fan helped a ton.
    Now I will try a bit larger project in PLA/PHA.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

LOL, It is black Meltink PLA/PHA. I was in bed so the color looks odd in the pics. It is a nice black that is for sure. I also have the dark green PLA/PHA from Meltink as well. I have to buy some more though as the only other PLA I have is the orange from QIDI which for some reason is really brittle after printing even after baking.

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Very nice!! What is the color/filament and no wise-cracks about color or I'll throw another model ship at you!!
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
    LOL, It is black Meltink PLA/PHA. I was in bed so the color looks odd in the pics. It is a nice black that is for sure. I also have the dark green PLA/PHA from Meltink as well. I have to buy some more though as the only other PLA I have is the orange from QIDI which for some reason is really brittle after printing even after baking.
    Based upon the pix I would never have guessed that the filament color was black. LED lighting?

Page 271 of 341 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast