Close

Hybrid View

Engineer-in-Training
    Gotta say, after having 4 drivers go out, the mobo go out, and the HBP lead go out...all in the first year (10months actually) of purchasing the machine....I am kinda envious of those machines with mobo mounted on exterior and easy to get to lmao =)

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    Gotta say, after having 4 drivers go out, the mobo go out, and the HBP lead go out...all in the first year (10months actually) of purchasing the machine....I am kinda envious of those machines with mobo mounted on exterior and easy to get to lmao =)
    You are certainly winning the prize there Syd: Stronger wrist muscles and a brand new set of hex keys...

Dam, I would be too.
    I thought it was bad enough when they sent me a brand new hot end and I had to go into the bottom to unplug the old and plug in the new. At least that was only once.
    I have to say though that their service has been great though. They are always right on top of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq