Close

Hybrid View

Student
    Instead of clips. I just got this. Its was suggested from another member here and works great!!!!! 100mmx100mmx0.5mm GPU CPU Heatsink Cooling Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad Tool What I did is cut the pad in 4 equal squares and lay them on the build plate. The glass sticks to it. Then when your done printing just lift the glass off. It seems to want to stick to the glass but hasn't been an issue. Love how easy it is when the print is done to remove the object!

Quote Originally Posted by dspdrew View Post
    Does anyone have a link to some glass holders (not clips) designed for 1/8 inch glass, or 1/4 inch that includes the CAD files so I can possibly modify them, depending on the program. I seem to remember someone mentioning them somewhere, but with 123 pages now, it will be impossible to find. Not sure why there is still no subforum for QIDI Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by svt04cobra View Post
    Instead of clips. I just got this. Its was suggested from another member here and works great!!!!! 100mmx100mmx0.5mm GPU CPU Heatsink Cooling Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad Tool What I did is cut the pad in 4 equal squares and lay them on the build plate. The glass sticks to it. Then when your done printing just lift the glass off. It seems to want to stick to the glass but hasn't been an issue. Love how easy it is when the print is done to remove the object!
    I believe that was me as I used them and would never ever go back to clips.