Quote Originally Posted by wachuko View Post
I just ordered one... should be here next Tuesday (Aug 25). Subscribed to see what else is shared.
Great, let me know your thoughts. So far my observations...
Looks like same overall design as the Flashforge Creator pro, but with Creator (1?) Firmware. When I received mine, a belt was off which I thought was broken. I called the phone number in China, but the individual spoke very little English and requested I email tech support.
Reply was very prompt (just time your email with daytime hours in China) and included photos of how to install etc. I then was able to reinstall the belt & spring tensioner without to much of a problem.
Following the instructions (which seem to jump around a bit out of sequence) I was able to make a couple of simple prints including dual color. It prints fine via USB but I was not able to print from the SD card and the printer gives a "SD card read error". After trying everything (other/smaller SD cards, reformatting FAT16, FAT32 etc), I emailed support (they ask for photos to help explain) and they promptly replied that they will send out a new keypad/SD reader board.

All in all, so far so good. They seem very pro customer support and I give their Tech Support an "A" so far. I've attempted to set up Simplify3D to work, but still haven't got it working yet, but it should. I think it's just my inexperience with 3D printers.