Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by svt04cobra View Post
    Can you explain how you have your glass setup? How do you have it fastened to the original build plate? I like the idea of just spraying the glass with hair spray and having the model pop off when the glass cools. Also you mention you paid for your machine 3 times over...... Did you design something yourself that you are selling or printing something already made and selling? I am new to 3D printing / Design but want to make a go at making money with it.
    Yep, I was hoping someone would ask that about paying for itself.

I don't have this printer but for mine I used bulldog clips and hated them. I crashed my nozzle into them so many times then I went to Silicone pads that were 0.5mm thick (called Gino pads made for CPU/GPU heat transfer to a heatsink) and with 4 of them my plate never moved again and no more clips. I plan on doing that with all future printers too.

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Gotta be strategic when placing the clips. lol Back left corner and front right toward the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    Yep, I was hoping someone would ask that about paying for itself.

I don't have this printer but for mine I used bulldog clips and hated them. I crashed my nozzle into them so many times then I went to Silicone pads that were 0.5mm thick (called Gino pads made for CPU/GPU heat transfer to a heatsink) and with 4 of them my plate never moved again and no more clips. I plan on doing that with all future printers too.