Close

Hybrid View

Oh... apart from the printer, it comes with two roles of filaments. One PLA and one ABS... I loaded right extruder with the ABS that the printer came with and the left extruder also with a Hatchbox ABS filament I got from Amazon.

It also comes with this stuff that you see on the table... it came with a roll of painters tape, but I got some larger sheets and that is what I used. Easier for me just to put down one sheet of tape than several strips...

USB cable to connect the printer to the computer
    Memory card
    USB card reader adapter with color and logos that my daughter would love, lol
    Those two wire harness...not sure what those are for
    Those two plastic tubing...not sure what those are for either
    The square block that you see with a hole, that is a wire harness holder that goes in the back... came with an extra one...

EDIT: Forgot to take a photo of the box that holds the tools and extra bolts...

Last edited by wachuko; 08-28-2015 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Forgot to add photo of toolbox

Those two short tube are PTFE and they are in the extruders to prevent heat traveling up the extruder and melting the filament prematurely. With out the PTFE the filament will kink up and jam. You need to keep those in case you need to unclog the extruder and they become damaged.