Close

Hybrid View

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    I solely use the Toshiba Air Card (V3). Only one of them per printer is needed. I manage its content just as you would any other folder containing files. The one I have is a 16GB size, but I doubt I've had more than 2-3 GB of files on it at a time. More files than that and it takes too long to scroll through everything when selecting the file you wish to print.
    I've never tried one of those wireless SD cards, I'll have to look into it. Agreed on the SD card size as well, I had ~150 files on the card and it took forever when I wanted to select a file in the middle.

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by cncartist View Post
    I've never tried one of those wireless SD cards, I'll have to look into it. Agreed on the SD card size as well, I had ~150 files on the card and it took forever when I wanted to select a file in the middle.
    Break it up into file folders.

I have a little over 6GB of files (on 8GB SD card) that is all the prototypes for my online shop.

When I put that card in the machine there is 6 folders to choose from...and most of those have sub-folders inside to further speed up me finding what I want to print.