Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
Well, honestly I was surprised by the 2nd day priority mail as that is not all that cheap but companies make deals with these shippers so their costs go drastically down.

The one shipping company I hate is USPS, UPS in that order but USPS is the worst and my sphincter puckers up when I see a company that either directly uses them or uses UPS, or FedEX, where the last mile is handled by USPS.

Never had this much issue with the post office but over here the post office in 2014 started hiring outside of the union and replacing their workers with minimum wage non union workers and ever since nothing but horrid service from them. This little old man who has been on this route for eons is excellent but he is about to retire and I hardly see him anymore and what a shame.
Yeah it's crazy how wildly different various post services can be. Our Royal Mail isn't as bad as people like to joke about but it's definitely not as good as a few years ago before they started making cuts.
But they get the job done, generally on time and at a generally fair price. I mean I'll be using them to ship the Print Bite and delivery within a week is only about $5. I think that's peanuts for shipping internationally with a fairly reasonable delivery time. Hell I've sent domestic packages less than 30 miles away and it's cost me more than that before.