Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
Well, all of this is off the subject at hand but I will tell you what was your shit hole would have been a palace and a great way of life here in the states in comparison. After 31 years I am sure they have ran down, or have they, because here they are having to tear down a lot of projects and the homeless rate went up. Section 8 housing is what took its place so the govt had less to do and they saved money. Nothing worse than spend 1k, or more, a month in an apartment and in comes Section 8 who paid 100 per month. Talk about ticked off residents and houses 50-100 per month while your neighbors are 1k-2k per month. The rich hoods screamed bloody murder but the govt told them to move to an island.

I know it's off subject, honest I'll stop rambling.
But that's just crazy, honestly the past few years the world has gone crazy and the next few, now that's a scary thought. Trump as president?? UK splitting from the EU, god knows what it's going to be like in a year or two. (Sorry if anyone is a Trump supporter, from the outside as a non US citizen he seems, em, certifiable?) incidentally I'm not anti-US at all, I keep trying to talk the wife into moving there, I've loved it when I've visited.

Better say something on topic, I'm a happy chappie, finally got my Qidi dialed in the way I want it. Test cubes coming in almost bang on target. Less than 0.001 variation from the 20x10 and 20x20 cubes I printed. I'm calling that close enough.