Just got my QIDI printer from an Ebay purchase and of course I drew the short straw....

It is the newest version hardware/frame-wise, however it has the old extruder without the ability to add a fan (No holes in metal and no wires run either..), and of course doesn't have the fan either.

It also has a full menu ripped right from a makerbot (Says The Creator everywhere, and bot statistics, menu references an M button, and firmware version is Creator V1.0)

The menus also show no signs of a second extruder (only one to load, one to heat up, and only one listed under temps in monitor.

The support was a bit defensive at first until I showed them many many many pictures of what I received. I then was told they are going to ship me a new extruder set (I assume this comes with wires and cords etc) and a new 'motherboard'. I hoe this makes it like it is supposed to be.... any ideas?

I was told by them to try and use it in the meantime so I tried to print the sample on the sd card... Basically a HUGE rectangle lol.

Anyways, I noticed that the plate will vibrate and move (oscillations) when it gets moving and this of course makes the print look wavy and messed up... How do I resolve this? Seems to be caused by the fact the build plate is mounted with those springs. Any help appreciated.