Hey, how's everyone doing!? I've got one non-printer related question before I get into the good stuff.

In the past I used to be able to receive private messages and now it seems I'm over my limit although I haven't received or sent any PM's in ~1 years time. I can't seem to find the limit listed anywhere and am unsure why I would not receive a notification since I'm seemingly ~100 PM's over the limit (I keep deleting them and now have less than 100 inbox+sent combined but there's still an error).

I found this listed on the FAQ ( http://3dprintboard.com/faq.php?faq=...ivate_messages ):
You will need to periodically delete old messages, as the administrator has probably set a limit to the number of private messages you can have in your folders. If you exceed this number, you will not be able to send or receive new messages until you delete some old ones.
Can someone explain how I can find out what the number allowed for private messages is and why all of a sudden I seemingly can't use the PM system after a hiatus?