Close
Flash Forge Inventor Series

Page 409 of 409 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409
Results 4,081 to 4,085 of 4085
    Technician
    Well, looks like things here are dying down a bit.

I took a bit of a break when I had one extruder clog...then another. Just didn't feel like messing with it for a while. But, now I'm trying to get it active again.

I'd had it disassembled for quite some time, and I seem to have forgotten some details. And QIDI's videos, while generally helpful, aren't so awesome when trying to rebuild from scratch after the entire extruder carriage has been disassembled.

Anyone have any idea where I can find an exploded diagram?

I don't know of an exploded diagram, but I'll try to take some pictures while I'm working on my second unit in the next several days.

just got a Qiditech 1 unboxed yesterday. I use Simplify3D on Macos (11.11.6 el capitan) with my other printer so I didn't bother with the maker software. Fired up S3D and everything looked good. But, sent the first job to the printer over USB and only the right extruder heated up. The left and the bed just sat there cold until the unit timed out with some tones and read 2% on the screen. Never did anything after that for 30 minutes.

After chasing a few wild geese and confirming the unit wasn't DOA I finally decided to save the same file to SD and it printed fine.

Is there an issue with S3D and USB to this printer? Or is there a setting I'm missing somewhere? I've played with a couple of the GPX profiles under gcode tab of S3D, but nothing hopeful yet.
    Last edited by dibble; 05-11-2018 at 11:59 AM. Reason: added OS

I haven't had any usb issues. Did S3D recognize that the printer was still connected?

Quote Originally Posted by Percoseth View Post
    I haven't had any usb issues. Did S3D recognize that the printer was still connected?
    Yes. I was able to watch the temperature plot fine and was getting READ/SENT logs in the communication tab. I've tried two different USB cables, including the new/included cable with the ferrite ring that came with the printer.

How old is your printer? does Qidi make firmware changes regularly? I thought they were using the last of the opensource from maker. But, maybe they're making their own tweaks? I dunno. Like I said I've had this printer less than 24 hours at this point.

Page 409 of 409 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409