Close

Hybrid View

Student
    Add Nerv on Facebook
    If the software crashes before you can close after calibration, I'm not sure the calibration has properly been saved and applied.

I have no evidence yet but stability issues and Radeon cards may be related. ALL of my stability issues were traced back to my video card. I spent many hours diagnosing this so I hope you can benefit from this expended effort.

I am now using an Asus GTX 670 Direct CuII 4GB now and I think it is likely the best board for scanning you can find for the price. This scanner is heavy on graphic memory primarily.

Can you scan in free mode?

I ended up wiping my computer and doing a clean install of Windows 10. I will attempt to install and run the software again tomorrow. I wasn't able to scan in free mode or with the turntable. My computer has two graphics cards, and I am able to dedicate programs to the secondary card (didn't know that was a thing), so I will try that and let you know how it works out. Thank you for the info on the Radeon cards. You never know with these things.