Close

Hey, guys here is a new Kickstarter 3D printer program,dose it well?

I have seen a news on intel webside. It says a new 3D printer is going to funding on kickstarter, mostfun 3d printer.
    Here are some pics , they seem like has a high precision. Does it worth to expect?
    ks-28.jpg

0,1mm layer and 5cm axis travel ? Those are the only 2 features on you picture.

Yes, almost everyone and his mother does as well or better.

Follow Bobby Lin On Twitter Add Bobby Lin on Facebook Add Bobby Lin on Google+
    I have heard on this news and it claims it really has a great precision. However I would want to try them off by myself before I can leave my review on this 3d printer.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    The idea of mechanical precision yields diminishing returns when you are depositing a continuous blob of nearly liquid material.

We can position our machines to less than 5 microns in the X and Y, but that doesn't mean your material will go precisely where (and only where) you want it to.

The end result depends on positional accuracy, but is not equal to positional accuracy.

Imagine attaching a caulk gun to a linear bearing. Your bead of caulk will not be as good as the bearing which guided its delivery.