Close

Hybrid View

Technologist
    Add 24c on Facebook
    I'm doing free scanning at the moment, and I wish there was an EDIT tab or UNDO function.
    I made a mistake not recognising part of my lazy susan, and that's on the first scan, so consequently when it gets shelled or meshed it's going to ruin things.
    I understand to draw round unwanted areas, you hold down the shift key and left mouse, but I haven't found a key combination to delete the selection.
    It might be nice to have a pre-complete button, so you can save the scanned data without meshing it. I'm also wondering if I edit or removed the first scan data from the "working set" of files I can see, then that might not mesh the bad area. It's also a pity ( I don't know how to) you can't delete part of the model if you spot a mistake afterwards, but before you complete.

EDIT... Small workaround (for me) if you see your mistake and it has the option to Align, accept this option to do the alignment manually, and then click on Delete Model from the next window. It will revert back, so just press Continue to rescan from the previous position.

Make sense to anyone else?
    Mike
    Last edited by 24c; 08-22-2015 at 09:59 AM.