Encountering some really weird behaviour and I am unsure if its as I have recently changed both these since I last printed anything
A) Upgrading to Windows 10
B) Upgrading Simplify to 3.0.1

During start of print, first attempt (Using S3D) always results in the message "This machine doesn't support binary X3G". Press print again and it starts as normal

Skirt and raft prints fine and dandy.
3 or 4 layers go fine, then the printer will just pause like it is getting no comms for a bit, but continues to extrude, then move a bit and stops for a while again - just a bit of the same layer, say 2 to 3 seconds between pauses. Then it just goes randomly extruding and making diagonal lines
When I cancel the print the printer returns to home positions, onboard LCD is showing no active process and then it will just start printing again while up at the home axis - moving around as if it is printing the same object (based on how it is moving).
It will continue to go until the "buffer" apparently is empty, even removing the USB causes it to continue for a while.

I can't work out what is causing it, its like there is some comms issue taking place during the print.
Slice preview doesn't appear to be a problem - have seen that before when a slicing goes a bit "funky".

Just trying swapping USB ports and cables over see if that helps at all and changing to a model that I have previously printed without issues that I know is right.